Thursday, September 06, 2007

What happened to me last year?

"Long time no post."

There are a few reaons:
1. Company started monitoring Internet activities so I avoided doing stuff at working hours.
2. Family occupied my time after work.
3. No resting on weekends - Need to visit Oakland to fix my back problem every Saturday.
4. Simply lazy.

Well, a couple of things happened, of course:
1. Had 2 car accidents within 3 months. Luckily no one was seriously injured, but a lot of money was spent fixing my cars.
2. Per-se got acquired by McKesson. Once I was pretty happy about work but now the future is in murky clouds.
3. Kids went to school.
4. Cooking skills got better and better.
5. Finally, we have some time to watch a movie in 7 years.

Overall, I have more positive stuff than negative stuff. I am thankful for both, which I will explain in my next blog.

mm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home