Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Question #2 - To help, or not?

Here is another hypothetical question.

A charming young woman has a close male friend. One day, this woman has some trouble. She went to the friend's place and started crying. This man, as her close friend, gave her a hug and started listening to her stories. They spent that night together. Nothing exciting, but sitting close to each other in front of the fireplace.

Would this young man hear from the lady again?

I asked my wife this question. Her response, which I think most women will agree, is no. Because she does not want to have any closer relationship with that young man.

My opinion is, this young lady owed him an explanation. My reasoning is, I cannot imagine I will lose a good friend by simply helping her. At least I need some good explanation. To be honest, if I were the man and if I was given a good explanation, I still could not believe that I lost her because I helped her.

This is seems to be a dilemma, what will you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home